Have a PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with aspirations to become a business leader.
Demonstrate leadership potential, and excellent interpersonal, analytical, technical and data management skills.
Have prior internship or rotational programme experience, and the ability to work well under pressure.
What is covered in PREP?
Graduates placed in our Financial/Business Programme will receive a wide range of customised rotational assignments across the full financial spectrum, including:
- Asset & Portfolio Management
- Fund Management
- Investment & Treasury Management
- Real Estate
- Loan Servicing
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Services
- Data Analytics
- Actuarial & Enterprise Risk Management
- Process Engineering
- Metrics Reporting
- Project Management
- Contact Center
- Regulatory & Compliance
Graduates placed in our Technical & Systems Programme will receive a wide range of customised rotational assignments across some of the leading-edge disciplines:
- Technical & Systems Development
- Security & Systems Engineering
- Digital Services & DevOps Capabilities
- Systems Architecture
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Application Ownership
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
- Business & Systems Analysis
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance Testing & Automation
*Details of our assignments will be circulated prior to your appointment.
Why choose a FinTech Career in Pramerica?
To embrace change, feel challenged and experience personal growth.
To grow your career in FinTech customised rotational programmes.
For exposure to senior leaders in a fast, dynamic world of change and innovation.
To gain insight into organisational strategy, culture, values and vision.
Great potential for career progression and amazing work/life balance.
- Pramerica will assign you a mentor who will coach you on how to handle internal/external challenges.
- Your team will help you network as you develop your career plan.
- Pramerica will help you create a personal development plan to maximise your learning programme.
- PREP will be modular and measured with regular feedback on your performance.
Associate Financial Analyst
“I felt very fortunate to gain employment with Pramerica. Having studied Accountancy at college, I was keen to start my career but thought that meant having to move to a big city such as Dublin. Now I realize that I didn’t need to go any further than Pramerica. It is a huge organization with considerable potential to grow, develop and create the career I’ve always wanted. Pramerica made the transition from college to employment super easy. Letterkenny is also a great location with a low cost of living. The social scene is great and with Pramerica it is easy to balance life in and out of work!”