PRAMERICA SYSTEMS IRELAND LIMITED
This statement was last modified 10th May 2018.
This Website is operated by Pramerica Systems Ireland Limited (“Pramerica Ireland”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Please use the contact information provided at the end of this statement if you have any complaints or queries regarding this Privacy Statement and your Personal Data we may hold.
We want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. This Privacy Statement describes our practices in connection with information that we collect through pramericadevlb-178089529.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com (the “Website”), through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”), through our social media pages and apps located at (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”) through HTML-formatted email messages that we send to you that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively, including the Website, the Apps and our Social Media Pages, the “Services”) as well as the and the other ways we collect Personal Data as set forth below the section entitled Collection of Personal Information below.
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual.
- Online identifiers provided by devices, Internet Protocol addresses, cookie identifiers – see cookies policy for more information
Please note that a separate Privacy Statement is used and will be presented to you when you submit an application for an available or speculative role at our Company.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers collect Personal Data in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services
- We collect Personal Data through the Services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter or register an account to access the Services.
- We collect Personal Data from you offline, e.g., when you visit us, attend one of our events or attend a careers fair
- From Other Sources
- We receive your Personal Data from other sources, for example:
- public databases that are available to everybody;
- joint marketing partners, when they are allowed to share the information with us;
- We receive your Personal Data from other sources, for example:
We need to collect Personal Data in order to provide the requested Services to you. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the Services. If you disclose any Personal Data relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the Services, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers use Personal Data for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services’ functionality to you
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request more information about our Company and/or Services.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- To allow you to send messages to another person if you choose to do so.
We will do so to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Providing personalized services.
- To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or invitations tailored to your interests.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our services.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver you the content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Data.
- We may aggregate and anonymize Personal Data.
- Any data anonymized will no longer be considered Personal Data and we may use it for any purpose.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits to verify that our internal processes function as intended, and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks, attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users;
- Determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- Operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies to meet our users’ interests;
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you, comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Data:
- To our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. For a list of affiliates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We share information with our affiliates either to fulfill our contractual obligation with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- To our third-party service providers who provide services.
- This can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- By using this service, you may elect to disclose Personal Data.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES
We also use and disclose your Personal Data if it would be necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so.
- To comply with applicable
- This can include laws outside your country of residence.
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- This can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we receive law enforcement requests and orders or when we voluntarily share information.
- For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- In addition, we have legitimate interest to disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
ACCESS, CHANGE, OR SUPPRESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by mailing the address provided below, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We retain Personal Data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any website or service to which the Services link. The inclusion of a link on the Services does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 16.
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers.
If you are located in the EEA: Some non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Data. You may obtain a copy of these measures where applicable by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural’s persons sex life or sexual orientation) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
The “Last Updated” legend at the top of this Privacy Statement indicates when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Services. Your use of the Services following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
Pramerica Systems Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Ireland with company registration number 319900 with its registered office at 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, D04 TR29, Ireland, is the company responsible for collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data under this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us using the following information:
Pramerica Systems Ireland Limited,
c/o Naomi Hegarty,
Letterkenny Business & Technology Park,
Letterkenny, Co. Donegal,
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include other sensitive information in your emails to us. Thank you.
If you are located in the EEA, you have the right at all times to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority for your country or region or in the place of the alleged misconduct.